AomizuokoAomizuoko

Main Audio Reviews Stats

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

Stunning!

Slow and building, this song is great for writers like myself who need certain themes. I love this song. Its great for a movie soundtrack, like it belongs it Lord of the Rings or some epic movie that has yet to be released. Awesome!

nubbinownz responds:

Oh how I love the lord of the rings! <3 thank you so much!

Lighting A Candle Lighting A Candle

A Stunning song for a Stunning Talent

Beautiful. Touching. Somehow, with my perverted mind I think of one of those really touching sex scenes they show in movies, and then it like turning into more. a battle or something. So it like, starts out as end-of-the-world sex and goes to the last battle. Which is really, really sad. XD I love your music. Awe inspiring and inspirational period. Gets me in the mood to write, which, as known to every writer, is sacred.

To Be Reborn... To Be Reborn...

Inspiring!

The slow steady run came into slow motion as the feet glided across the ground. Frantic breath flew into the air, colliding with the fog of the world. He ran, fast his heart pounding as the creature came. The earrie distance screamed at him. The thing was catching up to him, he knew. He had to run, faster now. So he did, the world seeming to slow, the time seeming to stop, he ran with everything he had until there was nothing.